Fund Management Options
Ways to manage your NDIS Funding
There are three options to manage your NDIS funds:
- NDIA-Managed funding: The NDIA holds the funds and pays providers. All providers need to be NDIS registered
- Self-Managed funding: You have choice of the service providers you engage. They do not need to be NDIS Registered but must have an ABN number. You receive invoices directly from the service provider, pay them from your bank account and then claim the money back from the NDIS. You are responsible for ensuring timely payment, complying with NDIS requirements and managing your fund budget.
- Plan-Managed funding: Similar to Self-Managed but better. You still have choice of the service providers but an accountant or bookkeeper like us manages the funds for you. Service providers invoice us, the Plan Manager, and we take care of payment and compliance and provide you with an update of your remaining funds.
Why choose Plan-Managed funding with Trinity Bookkeeping Services?
- We genuinely want to connect with you and help you;
- We are local, based in the Wyndham area and we give you the personal touch;
- You don’t have to deal with long waits as we will respond speedily to your enquiries and payment requests;
- We use the communication method that best suits you;
- You have choice and control over the providers you use;
- You can use NDIS-registered providers;
- You can use non-registered providers (as long as they have an ABN number);
- You have the power to negotiate pricing with your service provider and pay less than the NDIS price guide;
- If you are uncertain about whether a service is funded by your plan, just contact us and we will liaise with the NDIS on your behalf and let you know. You do not have to waste time on the phone waiting for answers.
- We pay the service providers for the approved supports you purchase. Just send the invoice to us, indicating that the service has been provided and we will make payment directly to them;
- We help you keep track of your funds by providing you with monthly reports;
- There is no cost to you, fees do not come out of your support budget. We get paid directly by the NDIA;
- You make value for money decisions in line with your plan;
Our Process for Plan Managed NDIS Participants
Register by filling out our Registration form on our website and get easy access to our services
Providers or participants can upload and submit invoices through our online claim form.
We will seek your permission to pay the invoice either via email or website. We won't pay the service provider until you approve the invoice.
If the claim is successful we will pay the invoice. We will tell you and your service provider that we have paid the invoice.