How do we help?
We make it easy for you to manage your NDIS funding.
Our goal is to reduce the stress associated with paying bills and save you hours spent on paperwork.
When you choose Trinity Bookkeeping Services as your plan manager, you will still have the choice over the services you purchase, who provides them and how much you pay for them. You will also have control over when and how those services are delivered.
BUT, unlike the Self-Managed option, the money comes from your NDIS funds, not your bank account.
As your plan manager we will act as financial intermediaries between you and your NDIS funding.
Our job will be to pay your service providers using your NDIS funds and advise you on how you are tracking against your budget.
We are like your personal bookkeepers!!
The NDIS pay us directly, so choosing us to be your Plan Manager will not reduce funding for your other supports.
If you are preparing for your planning meeting, be sure to select the Plan Management option. At the meeting advise the NDIS rep. that this is the funds management option you will be taking and provide them with our details. (NDIS Registration No. 4050043535)
If you already have a plan manager and are wanting to switch you can do this right now, not just at planning or review time. Contact NDIS on 1800 800 110 and let them know. Provide them with our Registration No.
You have a choice, you are in control.
What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s first National Scheme providing a new way to get disability support.
It is estimated that when the NDIS is fully rolled out it will provide disability support to 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 who have permanent and significant disability. For many people, it will be the first time they receive the disability support they need.
Whereas in the past, block funding was provided to agencies and community organisations, under the NDIS, disability support can now go directly to the person with a disability.
For the NDIS participant, what this means is that for the first time, you have more choice and control. You can choose when, where and how you get the support and get to choose how to spend the support funding.
Your NDIS Pathway
- Check your eligibility to access the NDIS
- Apply to the NDIS and provide information to support your access request
- NDIA will make a decision about whether you are eligible for the NDIS. A letter will be sent out to you about the decision.
- If you are eligible for the NDIS, you will be contacted to arrange a planning meeting to discuss your support and funding needs.
- Get ready for your Planning Meeting, think about your current supports and who provides them and what supports and services you may need to achieve your goals. It is at this time that you will decide how to manage your funding.
- Choosing how to manage your NDIS budget is one of the most important decisions you will make. Plan-Managed gives you the most freedom to make your choices without the hassle of managing the paperwork or paying for the services from your bank account and best of all, Plan Management is provided for by the NDIA and does not impact the amount you are funded for the other supports you need.
No matter where you are in your NDIS journey, we can help.
Contact our friendly team today about how we can work together to achieve your goals.