Participant Service Agreement
1. You / Your / Participant refers to the participant in this service agreement.
2. We / Us / Our / Trinity Plan Management refers to Trinity Bookkeeping Services.
2. Your responsibilities
You agree to:
1. Provide us with the NDIS Plan.
2. Tell us immediately if your NDIS Plan changes and provide updated plan documents.
3. Tell us immediately if you are no longer a NDIS participant.
4. Tell us if your personal details change.
5. Work with us so we can help meet your needs.
6. Provide us with invoices and approve these invoices.
7. Tell us if you have any concerns, feedback or complaints.
3. Our responsibilities
We agree to:
1. Provide you with the Plan Management Financial Intermediary Supports as defined on Schedule A.
2. Provide you with invoices and statements for the supports if any.
3. Listen to your feedback.
4. Work with you to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
4. Pricing for Funded Supports
1. The fees for funded supports will be the maximum permitted price set by the NDIS. These prices are reviewed annually with any changes commencing on 1 July of each year. The NDIA Price Guide is publicly available on www.ndis.gov.au.
2. Current fees for our funded supports are set out in Schedule A.
3. The fees for our funded supports will vary when the NDIA changes the Price Guide. The latest pricing applicable to the service will prevail.
5. Invoicing and payment
1. Trinity Plan Management fees are taken directly from your NDIS Plan under Improved Life Choices (Support Category 3.14 on NDIS Price Guide). You give us permission to make a service booking and make payment request / claim on this fund, as per Schedule A when the service is rendered. The amount provided for Plan Management does not reduce funding for your other supports.
6. Goods and Service Tax (GST)
1. Our supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of reasonable and necessary support specified in the statement of supports included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the participant’s NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act.
2. If applicable you must pay any applicable GST on fees for supports at the same time and in the same manner as the fees.
7. Information you give us
1. Trinity Plan Management takes in good faith for the information provided by the participant/authorised representative to be true and accurate, and that claims presented by Trinity Bookkeeping Services are a true reflection of goods and services provided to the Participant in line with the NDIS guidelines.
8. Terminating this Agreement
1. This service agreement may be terminated by either party giving adequate notice (28 days). 2. You can end this service agreement without giving adequate notice if there is a consistent and ongoing failure by us to provide supports. 3. We can end this service agreement without adequate notice if:
- our invoice remains unpaid by its due date; and/or
- your funded supports are no longer in your NDIS Plan.
9. Changing this Agreement
1. This service agreement may change from time to time. Trinity Bookkeeping Services will provide reasonable notice of change(s) to you.
10. Information being used and disclosed
1. In order to provide a mutually beneficial service to you and your providers, we may disclose relevant information to your providers to facilitate payment of their invoices. For example we will advise your providers when:
1. your support category has been exhausted; and/or
2. we are not plan managing a specific category; and/or
3. your plan is frozen due to a NDIS Plan review; and/or
4. we can’t make a claim from the NDIS, we will provide the reason given to us by the NDIA.
2. We will also provide relevant and reasonable information to your providers to help them get paid.
3. By signing up with our service you acknowledge that you agree for us to release relevant and reasonable information to your providers. If you do not agree, please email us at email@example.com
Schedule A – Support Provided by Trinity Plan Management
Trinity Plan Management will provide Financial Intermediary Service as follows:
1. Make a claim on the NDIS Portal for the Supports provided by the participant’s provider that is Plan Managed.
2. Endeavour to claim from the NDIS portal within 3 business days of receiving a Provider’s invoice that meets the information required to process and the Participant have and active plan to cover the period.
3. Pay the Provider within 2 business days of receipt of a successful claim from the NDIS Portal.
4. Provide information on claim outcome to the Participant, Authorised Representative and Provider.
Trinity Bookkeeping Services may provide Plan Management Activities if the Participant request this service and is covered by the Participant NDIS Plan.
Trinity Bookkeeping Services will charge the fee defined on Table 1 below for the Supports rendered.
Table 1 – NDIS Price Guide Extract
Version release date: 1 February 2019